Saturday, May 2, 2015

TAGGED UNDER: ,

Stop five doctors vanilla shaping Hitoshi Matsumoto

It appeared in the "I want to become a French doll", vanilla to continue shaping, variety program "Downtown Nau" which was broadcast on May 1 (Fuji TV). From cosmetic surgeon five people as "better anymore quit was good" doctor stop is applied. Vanilla that so far invested about 30 million yen for its own well-formed, has been aiming to form, such as a French doll. On this day, "Repeated many times the formatting, it may face a collapse" of the program in the topic of the five doctors who looked at vanilla face and "is another good", more of shaping was counsel is not so.

Question vanilla is "I'd like scraping face. No loaders, I want to do yet." Doctors, "If you repeat a thin nose surgery of the skin, the result now seen through the future prosthesis," "even better now, so that after trouble come out, better anymore quit was good," "one The more you change turn is good and thinking, "I sent a serious advice. Downtown Hitoshi Matsumoto (51 years) of program MC "It amazing, seconds everyone is throwing white towel", guest of Hiromi (50 years) for I have stopped Kondake "(the teachers) really Yaba I guess in.

If you are looking at the vanilla I already say I'm feeling, "said a comment. Still in vanilla to hold on to the "more, I can not do? It is to be a beautiful", even doctors to align the mouth and "because the other is clean enough", the person that "I do not want to end in such a do" the suspicious appearance I. At the end of the program, even one-act, which is again chided as "Let Owaraseyo another in this" from co-star. However, "It's bad, it's bad, it's bad, still I want to do. It is not in France doll, still" it was vanilla to show the willingness and to further shaping of the future.

News World brings you International News stories, video and headlines from Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and the Americas.Latest World news Sport,Shop,Entertainment,Hot news,Game,Fashion and More at News World.
Follow me @NewsNewsworld
Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

0 comments:

Text Widget

Recent News

About Us

News World brings you International News stories, video and headlines from Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and the Americas.Latest World news Sport,Shop,Entertainment,Hot news,Game,Fashion,News Holiday Travel and More at News World.
© 2014 News World. Designed by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Cafeweb.
back to top